Mechanical insulation offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Conserve energy by reducing heat loss or gain.
- Control surface temperatures for personal protection or comfort.
- Facilitate temperature control of a process.
- Prevent vapor flow and water condensation on cold surfaces.
- Increase operating efficiency of heating/ventilation/cooling, plumbing, steam, process and power systems found in commercial and industrial installations.
- Prevent or reduce damage to equipment from exposure to fire or corrosive atmospheres.
- Assist mechanical systems in meeting required energy codes.
Allied Mechanical has installed insulation in a variety of commercial and industrial settings. We can install high temperature duct insulation as well as pipe insulation, vapor barrier, and waterproofing.